MOM, SC Mission Statement

MOM, SC is a Christian Ministry Outreach.

Single Mom Mission Outreach (SMMO) is an outreach to provide hope, healing and encouragement for single moms and children from single parent homes.


MOM, SC believes that when we are connected together in faith we flourish.


"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19


Saturday, October 27, 2012

Faithfulness

Faithfulness
 
Oh, Lord, I am in need.
Hear, Oh Merciful One, my plead.
 
I feel as though I am falling.
Can You, My Lord, hear me calling?
 
I cannot seem to keep afloat.
I am too afraid to get out of the boat.
 
My heart is fragile and in pain.
And life from my body seems to slowly drain.
 
I cannot keep going.
How do I press forward, Lord, without knowing?
 
"Faithfulness is a journey you learn as you walk.
When you walk with Me and not in front, you will hear Me talk.
 
In your fear and confusion walk ahead of Me you do.
And in doing such your fear only consumes you.
 
Have I not brought you this way?
Having kept evil and harm at bay?
 
Have I not brought you this far?
Have I not told you how you outshine each and every star?
 
Yet you doubt and fear,
Instead of coming to Me to be near.
 
You have stepped off the path.
And by doing so you now feel sin's wrath.
 
My commands and plans are still the same.
But by going your own way, have chosen to change the game.
 
Have I not provided for you in every way?
I have given you what has been needed to live each day.
 
Remember, when you look down instead of up,
Empty will be your cup.
 
You have taken your eyes off of Me.
And because of it you are now blind, and hope you no longer can see.
 
Your focus is on the fear.
You cannot serve this and expect at the same time Me to be near.
 
You must make the choice.
Do you want to hear My voice?
 
Then cast the fear aside,
And rest in knowing that I will always be by your side!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment