MOM, SC Mission Statement

MOM, SC is a Christian Ministry Outreach.

Single Mom Mission Outreach (SMMO) is an outreach to provide hope, healing and encouragement for single moms and children from single parent homes.


MOM, SC believes that when we are connected together in faith we flourish.


"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Jesus, My Friend

Jesus, My Friend
 
Oh, Dearest Jesus, how I long to hear
With anticipation and an eager ear
 
For the day in which You will to me come
Telling me Thy Will has been done.
 
"Good and faithful servant," will be the words You speak.
"In obedience to My Word, you have become humble and meek."
 
And then, to me, You will say the words I have so desperately longed for.
"Today, my friend, I have come to take you home and live with me you shall forever more.
 
No more suffering and pain,
For the Kingdom of God is now your gain.
 
Like a Father who stands near His obedient child lovingly and proud,
You held fast to Truth and did not succumb to the evilness of the crowd.
 
For you opened your heart and accepted Me in thought and deed,
Recognizing that it is I who fills each and every need.
 
All of your sins have been washed away.
And in magnificent glory you shall be with Me this day."
 
Until, Dearest Jesus, that day will arise,
Plant within my heart the Holy Spirit to be wise.
 
Please lead me in Thy holy ways.
And bless each and every one of my days.
 
Open my heart to willingly obey and trust,
Knowing that this command from You is a must.
 
"There is work here yet to be done.
But take heart knowing the victory has already been won.
 
I know you cannot see what lies before you,
But there is something here for you to do.
 
Feel My powerful hand rest your fearful heart.
I am always with you and will never from you in this life depart." 

No comments:

Post a Comment