MOM, SC Mission Statement

MOM, SC is a Christian Ministry Outreach.

Single Mom Mission Outreach (SMMO) is an outreach to provide hope, healing and encouragement for single moms and children from single parent homes.


MOM, SC believes that when we are connected together in faith we flourish.


"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19


Sunday, November 11, 2012

Promises

"For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me will live in safety and will be at ease, without fear of harm." Proverbs 1:32-33

"Then you will understand what is right and just and fair - every good path. For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you." Proverbs 2:9-11

"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken." Psalm 34:17-20


Promises of the Lord
 
When I am feeling low,
And my mind wanders to places I do not want to go,
 
With all of my heart I seek You out.
When I focus on Your promises, gone are the worries and doubt.
 
For You have made known Your promises to me,
When I walk the path of obedience and with my heart believe.
 
When the path along this journey becomes too long,
The Holy Spirit revives and makes fresh the beauty of the Lord's song.
 
You remind me my home is not here in this place.
And belong I finally will when I see My Father's face.
 
"In the midst of your turmoil I will come to meet you there.
I will love you through it, all the while showing you how much for you I care.
 
I have filled your heart with the Holy Spirit's love.
Only such a gift can come from the Father in Heaven above.
 
Through every fallen and shed tear,
I have promised to be near.
 
Even when it appears your world is unraveling and falling apart,
The Holy Spirit remains rooted deep within your heart.
 
Though others may walk away,
I will always with you stay.
 
I will be by your side.
My Light, My Word, shall be your guide.
 
Stay the Lord's course and be blessed.
For it is in Me that you will find your soul's rest.
 
I will deliver you from the depths of despair.
And the cloak of righteousness you will surely wear.
 
I will love you with an everlasting and undying love.
My love for you is honest and true.  
No one on this earth can love you as I do.
 
My plans for you are not to harm but are for good.
Trust in Me to let My Will unfold as it should." 

No comments:

Post a Comment